- Trieste is a unique city, tucked in to the north-east corner of the Italian peninsula.
- An Austria city for five hundred years
- A fantastic natural harbour
- Fascinating maritime history
- Magnificent waterfront buildings
- A coffee culture, similar to Vienna and a range of wonderful cafes
- A unique history of trade, including strong links to the Suez Canal
- Miramare Castle on the doorstep
- Traditional shops abound
- The city is a cosmopolitan blend; Italian, Austrian, Serbian, Slovenian, Croatia
- It’s 20th century history is extraordinary
- The people are friendly, welcoming and international
- That’s 12 reasons, before we even get on to Aquileia and Venice.
- Join us on 1st April for our inaugural Trieste, Aquileia and Venice Tour – full itinerary here:
- Trieste, Aquileia and Venice – April, 2022
NOTE: The link between Trieste and Mexico involving Maximilian, the ill-fated ‘Emperor of Mexico’ has to be heard to be believed! Just one of many stories you’ll hear during this incredible trip.
- Read more here: Trieste – Miramare Castle and Maximilian
- Why not join our small group visiting Trieste and Miramare in April, 2022
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Written: November, 2021
Updated: December, 2021