- All photos by www.educated-traveller.com or by Maria Cristina Castellucci, journalist and writer based in Palermo.
- Maria Cristina’s photos are the fabulous photos of Mondello, Sala Ruggiero + Palazzina Cinese.
- You can read Maria Cristina’s blog at: Sicily Stories and more….. where there are numerous sories and tales about the history, culture and art of this wonderful Mediterranean island.
As a tour guide in Ragusa once said to me, regarding the history of Sicily…..
‘Believe me Janet, nobody passed us by….’
- To really discover Sicily, either independently or as part of a small group – check out our sister company www.grand-tourist.com we specialise in tailor-made travel in Italy – especially Sicily, Venice and Veneto, and The Alps.
- For numerous articles on Sicily head to www.educated-traveller.com and type Sicily into the search bar. Why not start with Sicily in the Movies
One thought on “Sicily – La Sicilia galleria”